Latest news, reviews and articles
- 18 May 2022 - New Easy-IP API Docs published!
- Today we have published a new version of our Easy-IP API Documentation here
You can now view details for all of the Easy-IP API requests, along with sample code in various development languages, including; C#, cURL, Java, Nodejs, PHP, Ruby Python, etc.
The new API documentation includes complete API, path, and operation information, such as authentication methods, parameters, request bodies, response bodies and headers, and examples.
- 04 April 2022 - Easy-IPv7.4.2 is released!
- We are pleased to announce that Easy-IPv22.214.171.1241 is now available for public download. This version fixes a number of issues including:
- Client did not offer automatic update when connecting to a later server version
- First address in /31 subnets not imported from CSV files
- SMTP connections failed use to TLS 1.2
- 17 Dec 2021 - Update on Log4j (CVE-2021-44228)
- On December 9th, a zero-day exploit in the Apache Java logging library Log4j (v2) was discovered, that results in Remote Code Execution (RCE) by logging a certain string.
Easy-IP does NOT use any Java based applications, so is not affected by the Log4j vulnerability.
- 30 Sep 2021 - Easy-IPv7.0.x reaches End of Life
- From today, all Easy-IPv7.0.x versions will reach End of Life (EOL) and no longer be supported.
Easy-IPv7.1.x, and all subsequent versions will continue to be supported.
If you are running any Easy-IPv7.0.x versions, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version as soon as possible.
Please contact us at email@example.com for an upgrade quote, if your Annual Support Subscription has expired.
- 31 Aug 2021 - Easy-IP Subscription based pricing
- Today we have introduced a new Subscription based pricing model for Easy-IP.
- Flexible Annual pricing model
- No upfront CapEx outlay
- No Additional Support or Maintenance costs
- Up to 30% more affordable than Solarwinds, Bluecat or Infoblox
Starting at only £995.00 per year, it's one of the most cost-effective Enterprise IPAM solutions on the market today.
Please contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom quote on your network.
- 10 May 2021 - Easy-IPv7.4.1 is released!
- We are pleased to announce that Easy-IPv126.96.36.1999 is now available for public download. This is a minor update of v7.4.0:
- Now includes additional support for TLS 1.2
- Still retains support for TLS 1.1 and 1.0 for compatibility
- 9 Apr 2021 - Easy-IPv7.4.0 is released!
- We are pleased to announce that Easy-IPv188.8.131.527 is now available for public download. This version fixes a number of issues including:
- Added option for SSL root certificate
- Occasional error when closing client
- Removed unused items from grid header popup
- Improved handling of high DPI displays
- 10 Feb 2021 - Easy-IPv7.3.2 is released!
- We are pleased to announce that Easy-IPv7.3.2 is now available for public download. This version fixes a number of issues including:
- Group names imported from an Easy-IP database were forced to lowercase
- Improved handling of Taskbar progress in Citrix environments
- Discovery bot settings would not allow an empty IP address field
- Some SSL certificates failed to load
- 5 Nov 2020 - Lockdown Update
- We will continue to operate as normal during the current UK lockdown,
and you should not experience any changes to our level of service.
Our technical support team is already working remotely and will be available via the usual support channels, if you have any questions or need help with our software products.
- 1 Jun 2020 - Easy-IPv7 Free Edition is released!
- We are pleased to announce that Easy-IPv7 Free Edition is now available.
Easy-IP Free Edition is a fully featured version of our IP Address Manager which allows you to explore all the functionality of our leading IPAM software at zero cost.
- Manage up to 500 IP addresses
- Allocate IPv4 and IPv6 Subnets
- Discover your network with SNMP
- Import existing IP address data from CSV or txt files
- If you'd like more information on Easy-IP, just contact us email@example.com.
- 31 March 2020 - Easy-IPv7.3.1 is released!
- We are pleased to announce that Easy-IPv7.3.1 is now available for public download. This version fixes a number of issues including:
- API call CreateNextAvailableIPAddress failed to update subnet address count
- Double clicking an empty import node threw an error
- Unable to increase the size of a custom field without renaming it first
- Internal Server error 500 when connecting to SOAP API via http//localhost:8080
- This build also includes the new version (v2.5) of the ThinfinityUI web server.
- 19 March 2020 - Coronavirus Update
- With the Coronavirus outbreak creating uncertainty, we aim to provide our customers with continuity of service and support.
As an agile tech company, we already have systems in place to enable our team to work remotely, both to safeguard the welfare of our staff and to continue support for our customers.
We will continue to review the evolving situation on a daily basis and provide updates here.
- 25 Nov 2019 - RIPE NCC runs out of IPv4 Addresses
- Today, RIPE made their final /22 IPv4 allocation from the last remaining addresses in their available pool.
They have now run out of IPv4 addresses!
The announcement is no surprise for network operators - IPv4 run-out has long been anticipated and planned for by the RIPE community.
If you're planning to to migrate to IPv6 soon and you'd like find out how much Easy-IP can help you, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 03 Sep 2019 - Easy-IPv7.3.0 is released!
- We are pleased to announce that Easy-IPv7.3.0 is now available. The latest version includes these major new features:
- Colour coding attributes for Groups and Subnets
- Import VRF routes, Subnets or IP addresses from unstructured plain text files
- Ability to change the name of custom database fields
- Edit User privilege groups in bulk user editor
- Added Global ARP MAC vendor field
This build ships with the latest version (v2.5) of the ThinfinityUI web server, which allows remote access to Easy-IP, from Windows, Mac, or Linux via any HTML5 browser.
- 12 Aug 2019 - New Website launched!
- Today we launched our new look website. Major highlights include:
- Modern colour scheme
- Cleaner CSS code
- Responsive fluid design layout
- GDPR Compliant Cookie Management
- Let us know what you think about the new website, just contact us at email@example.com.
- On May 25th 2018, the EU's new privacy law, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will become effective.
If you'd like more information on this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10 Nov 2017 - Ncell chooses Easy-IP to solve their IPAM needs
- Ncell was the first private mobile operator in Nepal back in 2004, now with over 15 million mobile subscribers.
As more users move to IPv6 devices, Ncell needs visibility of both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses to plan future growth efficiently. Now with Easy-IPv7, NCell can easily:
- View currently used IPv4 addresses and plan for IPv6 migration
- Drill down into individual subnets to see dynamic IP address assignments at a glance
- Audit IP address assignments by MAC address and host name
- Search for key assets by device type, location, serial number and other status information
Ncell decided to install the latest Easy-IP software in-house to have direct control over their own IPAM system, rather than outsourcing the solution.
- 31 Dec 2016 - Easy-IPv6 reaches End of Life
- From today, Easy-IPv6 and all previous versions will reach End of Life (EOL) and no longer be supported.
All future development has now moved to Easy-IPv7, so we recommend you upgrade to Easy-IPv7 as soon as possible.