IPAM, DNS & Network Automation
Easy-IP is a fast, web-based IP Address Management (IPAM) solution, designed to help you manage your entire IP network infrastructure more efficiently.
Using a powerful SNMP Network Discovery engine, Easy-IP enables you to maintain an accurate, up-to-date inventory for all your network devices.
- Allocate subnets and IP addresses automatically
- Eliminate the risk of duplicate IP address errors
- Reduce network administration costs by up to 50%
- Manage multiple tenancies and overlapping IP address spaces
- Update Regional Internet Registries (RIRs)
It's the ideal choice for Telcos, Service Providers, or large enterprises who manage complex networks with thousands of Subnets and IP addresses.
Please contact us today at email@example.com for a free 30-day trial.
- Intuitive HTML5 Web Interface
- Automated IPv4/IPv6 Subnet Allocation
- Rapid SNMP Network Auto-Discovery for Network Inventory
- Granular Role-Based Access Rights for security
- Advanced Import/Export Functions for ease of data entry
- Powerful full-text Search Capabilities
- DNS Zone file for creation of PTR and AAAA records
- User-Defined Custom Fields
- Web Services SOAP API for Network Automation
- Integrated SNMP MIB Browser
Why use Easy-IP?
Instead of tracking IP address data manually in spreadsheets, with Easy-IP you can:
- Plan your entire IPv4 & IPv6 subnet structure, IP addresses and DNS hostnames
- Manage BGP AS numbers, VRF Groups, VLANs, Wireless & NAT
- Audit IP address records by MAC address or DNS hostname
- Search for key network assets by device type, location, and serial number
- Create detailed custom management reports
- Import legacy IP data from spreadsheets or text files
With Easy-IP, you can create a Network Source of Truth (NSoT) for all your IPv4 & IPv6 Subnets, DNS hostnames, VLANs, VRF Objects, and key network devices like routers, switches & servers.
Do I need Easy-IP?
If you answer "Yes" to any of these questions, then you need Easy-IP:
- Still using spreadsheets to keep track of devices on your network?
- Recent company merger/acquistion or migrating to IPv6?
- Incomplete vendor data delaying network expansion?
- Still performing routine tasks manually?
- Troubleshooting network issues takes too long?
With Easy-IP, you can instantly access vital network data, like device status, configurations, software versions and swiftly resolve network issues, automate routine tasks and enhance network efficiency.