Are you still using spreadsheets to manage your IP address space?
Easy-IP is a fast, powerful, web-based IP Address Management (IPAM) solution, designed to keep track of all your Subnets, CIDR Blocks, VLANs and IPv4 & IPv6 address assignments.
Using SNMP, Easy-IP maintains an accurate, up-to-date inventory for all your subnets, IP addresses and network devices, such as switches, routers, and servers.
- Intuitive web Interface
- Automated IPv4 & IPv6 Subnet Allocation
- SNMP Network Auto-Discovery
- Granular Role-based Access Rights
- Advanced Import/Export Functions
- Powerful Search Capabilities
- Flexible Management Reports
- User-defined Custom Fields
- Time-stamped Audit Trail
- Web Services SOAP API
- SWIP/ARIN/RIPE Reports
- Forward and Reverse DNS Zone files
Plan your IPv4 to IPV6 address migration, discover your network devices in real-time, keep track of all changes, and create detailed Subnet Utilisation reports.
Why use Easy-IP?
Instead of manually tracking IP Address data with spreadsheets, with Easy-IP you can:
- Plan your entire IPv4 and IPv6 network space, VLANs, Wireless, and NAT
- Drill down into subnets to see static and dynamic IP address data
- Audit IP address assignments by MAC address or DNS hostname
- Search for key assets by device type, location, and serial number
- Create detailed custom management reports
- Import existing IP information from spreadsheets or text files
It's the ideal choice for Telcos, Service Providers, or large enterprises with thousands of IP addresses to manage, but it's just as useful for smaller companies with a only few hundred devices.
Check out our list of satisfied customers to find out who is managing their IP address space more effectively with Easy-IP.